Senior Full-Stack Engineer
San Francisco, CA
You'll be joining a small but growing development team as an experienced senior full-stack engineer. As an integral part of many new initiatives at GameOn, you'll work closely with engineering, product, and business to help breath life into products that change the ways users, brands, and content interact in chat. While your core responsibilities will revolve around the development of web-services, GameOn is an open work environment where you'll have ample opportunity to contribute and grow in other areas of the company that interest you.
- Architect and implement front-end and back-end solutions that support new initiatives around client/consumer to platform interactions and management.
- Work rapidly through prototyping and development
- Provide high-level perspective and input on all development projects and contribute to the creative process across other disciplines and projects
- Using a wholistic view of the company's needs to constantly align and re-prioritize development schedules in a dynamic environment
- Experience developing micro-services in Node
- Experience designing & maintaining API's
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Experience writing unit testing for both front and backend (Mocha, Chai preferably)
- Version Control with GitHub
- Working knowledge of AWS, Heroku
- Knowledge of other server-side languages; Python, Ruby, Go a plus
- Experience developing iOS or Android apps
- Experience developing chat-extensions for Facebook Messenger
- Experience with messaging services and technology
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity packages commensurate with experience
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision packages to fit your needs
- Work hard play hard culture with flexibility around travel and working remotely
GameOn was founded in 2014 with a shared passion for building innovative messaging products that serve the world of broadcast media. Using its proprietary bot platform, GameOn has designed, developed, and launched business solutions for many of the world's largest media companies, becoming an industry leader in user retention, engagement, and monetization in the chat application space. Having recently closed a Series A funding round with a focus on scaling its engineering and business development efforts, GameOn continues to build momentum in an industry with rapidly expanding opportunities.
Enough about us, let's chat if you think you can help. Don't forget to share any experiences with chat bots you've had as a user OR developer when reaching out.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org