What information do we collect?
Information You Provide - We and our service providers collect any information that you provide when you use the App, including when you login through Facebook, create or join a chat room, enter text into a chat, or enter stickers into a chat.
By connecting to GameOn with Facebook Connect, you give us permission to access, store and use your information from Facebook including, but not limited to, your Facebook UID, friend list, any information that you have permitted Facebook to share with us, any information that you have made public in connection with Facebook, any interests that are not hidden, and mutual friends that you may have in common with another user. You should review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on Facebook before linking or connecting to GameOn.
How do we use this information?
We, and our affiliates and subsidiaries, may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
• providing you with products, services, or information you request;
• providing you with information about the App or required notices;
• delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
• customizing your experience when using the App, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the App and providing you with content based on your interests;
• allowing us to improve the App and the services we provide, such as by better tailoring our content to our users' needs and preferences;
• generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the App;
• helping our advertisers and sponsors better understand our users (provided that for such purposes we only use de-identified information); and
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the App or elsewhere for any of these purposes, including delivering targeted advertisements that are based on your previous activity on the App.
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the App:
• to our affiliates and subsidiaries;
• to service providers who work on our behalf and who have agreed to use the information solely in furtherance of our operations, including, but not limited to, service providers who provide real-time messaging services, and deliver real-time sports statistics data.
• to business partners who may deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
• as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
• to affiliates, service providers, advisors, and other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
In addition, we may share de-identified reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, as well as de-identified information, with third parties.
The App also may contain third-party links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Where is this information processed?
Information collected through the App will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries. By using the App, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States and these other countries.
How is your information secured?
We strive to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information collected by the App. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the App over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
The App is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Microsoft Bot Framework